I read this from Beth's blog. So I decided to play along. 6 Random things about me.
1. I love to Save money. I put basically as much in the bank as I can. Just the other day my sister was making fun off me because I asked her to bring me a penny. She didn't appreciate that so I got it myself. I actually throw spare change in the bottom of my purse and remember to take and put that in the bank.
2. I hate shopping. Grocery shopping is the worst, luckly I have a mother who does that for me. I rather do anything than go grocery shopping.
3. I love to bs people. I love to push and play. To see if it changes what people think of me. If your one of those special people who understands that then I can bs for days.
4. I love Roller coasters. I share this most with my brother kyle. Me and him are just go, go, go.
If I can run to Roller coaster all do it all day because the faster you get on the more times you can go on.
5. I don't care what people think of me. Even in junior high people just can't believe it. I care what my family thinks of me but that because I know they will always be their for me. This one time a girl said, "that I'm not even ugly". Thank you but my father actually told me I was ugly but thanks for that. My father was always very honest about that the friends I had in school wouldn't mean anything at the end of the day. His point was noone is gonna care about you more than family does.
6. I hate slow walkers. I loved it when we had a bomb threat and their were like only 4 people in one of my classes. It was super easy and you didn't have a thousand people standing around.